What is a Psychological Practitioner?
To learn about the range of Psychological Practitioner roles, please explore our interactive Psychological Professional Career Map.
The purpose of the Psychological Professions Network (PPN) South East Community of Practice is to connect all Psychological Practitioners, at all stages of their careers, across the region to:
- Develop and implement an annual work plan that is consistent with the broader aims of the PPN-SE and is signed off by the PPN-SE Board
- Provide a forum where members can share their collective knowledge and skills on clinical, professional, and workforce issues that are important to Psychological Practitioners
- Have a joined up strategic voice for members at the PPN-SE Board, where key stakeholders across the region are represented and the work of the PPN-SE is steered
- Represent this stakeholder group and contribute to collaboratively shaping the work of the PPN-SE and the delivery of NHS psychological healthcare
- Contribute to any consultations that are relevant to the psychological professions and those aspiring to join psychological professions workforce.
This list is not exhaustive, as the network is evolving, developing, and growing.
Who We Are
The Chairs of the Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice are members of the PPN-SE Board, and as such provides a strategic link between the PPN and the Psychological Practitioners groups. See here for further information on the PPN-SE Board.
The PPN-SE Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice is accountable to the Chairs of the Community of Practice, the Clinical Programme Manager and the PPN-SE Board. See here for further information on the PPN-SE Team.
Simon Winter (PWP Team Lead, Time to Talk, West Sussex)
Lizzie Gray (PWP Team Lead, Health in Mind, East Sussex)
Eligibility for membership of the PPN-SE Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice includes PWP's, EMHP's, MHWP's, CWP's and YIPP's working in NHS commissioned healthcare across the SE region.
The PPN SE Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice committee meets monthly and aims to provide quarterly events for members. Visit here to see the events that the PPN-SE Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice are providing.
You can also read summaries of all the events that have previously been delivered here.
If you would like to be a member of the PPN-SE Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice, please complete this Membership Form.
If would like to receive further information about the PPN-SE Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice or have a enquire of any kind regarding the Psychological Practitioners Community of Practice, please contact