The purpose of the Psychological Professions Network (PPN) South East Subnetworks is to join up associated stakeholders across the region to:
- Develop and implement an annual work plan that is consistent with the broader aims of the PPN SE and is signed off by the PPN SE Board
- Provide a forum where members can share their collective knowledge and skills on clinical, professional and workforce issues that are important to their network.
- Have a joined up strategic voice for members at the PPN SE Board, where key stakeholders across the region are represented and the work of the PPN SE is steered
- Represent this stakeholder group and contribute to collaboratively shaping the work of the PPN SE and the delivery of NHS psychological healthcare;
- Contribute to any consultations that are relevant to the psychological professions and those aspiring to join psychological professions workforce.
This list is not exhaustive. Each subnetwork is unique, and all are evolving, developing and growing.At present, we have three subnetworks. Click on the title of each to find out more about the subnetwork: Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Subnetwork, Health Psychology Subnetwork, and the Aspiring Psychological Professionals Subnetwork. We also have a proposal for a new subnetwork: Forensic Psychology Subnetwork
If you are interested in joining or creating a subnetwork, we'd be pleased to hear from you at