This course has been developed in collaboration with a range of NHS genomics specialists, Macmillan Cancer Support and Health Education England’s Genomics Education Programme.
Please see Popular funded genomics course returns - Genomics Education Programme (hee.nhs.uk) for full details.
- Multi-professional, national, offer (any healthcare professional can apply)
- Funded element (see link for details)
- On-line delivery (6-8 hours per week commitment required)
- Starts 11th September
- Applications close 22nd May 2023
- Learning objective - to provide learners with an introduction to the key areas of genomics, human genetics, and genetic variation in the fields of cancer, rare genetic conditions and infectious diseases.